We’re looking for the next Inner City 100 winners!
Do you know a fast-growing inner city business that should be on the Inner City 100 list? Then nominate them today and they could earn local and national visibility, access to new business and customer relationships, and practical tools that enable you to keep growing.
The list-makers are chosen based on their growth in revenue over a 5-year period. The average growth rate of the 2016 Inner City 100 companies during the previous five years was 458%.
Fill out the IC100 nomination form
Benefits for Inner City 100 award winners
- Local and national visibility: Each year the list and awards ceremony attract attention from media in regional markets and in national news. The list and several list-makers are featured annually in Fortune.
- Access to an expansive network: At the annual conference and through ICIC’s extensive network, awardees meet new business connections and customers. Just take, for example, these two CEOs who met at the annual conference and have now entered a $25 million joint venture together!
- Practical business tools: ICIC provides resources that enable them to refine and enhance their strategy so that them can keep growing! We’ll help navigate the strategic issues that often present themselves in this rapid growth stage.
To be eligible, a company must:
- Be an independently-operated company (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Privately-owned, for-profit company that is not a bank or holding company
- Be headquartered in an economically-distressed urban area* in the U.S.
- Have ten or more full-time employees in 2016
- Have a five-year operating sales history (2012-2016) with sales of at least $100,000 in 2012 and $1 million in 2016
*Based on ICIC’s definition of “inner city”