We’re looking for the next Inner City 100 winners!
Are you a fast-growing inner city business that should be on the Inner City 100 list? Then apply today and you could earn local and national visibility, access to new business and customer relationships, and practical tools that enable you to keep growing. If you know another fast-growing business, you can also nominate them here.
The list-makers are chosen based on their growth in revenue over a 5-year period. The average five-year growth rate of the 2017 Inner City 100 companies was 320%.
Fill out the short IC100 application form*
Benefits for Inner City 100 award winners
- Local and national visibility: Each year the list and conference attract attention from media in regional markets and in national news. The list and several list-makers are featured annually in Fortune.
- Access to an expansive network: At the annual conference and through ICIC’s extensive network, award winners will meet new business connections and customers. Just take, for example, these two CEOs who met at the annual conference and have now entered a $25 million joint venture together!
- Practical tools for your business: ICIC provides resources that enable you to refine and enhance your strategy so that you can keep growing! We’ll help you navigate the strategic issues that often present themselves in this rapid growth stage.
To be eligible, your company must:
- Be an independently-operated company (not a subsidiary or division of another company)
- Be a privately-owned, for-profit company that is not a bank or holding company
- Be headquartered in an economically distressed urban area** in the U.S.
- Have ten or more full-time employees in 2018
- Have an operating sales history of at least 2014-2018 with sales of at least $100,000 in 2014 and $1 million in 2018
* The information provided on this short application will be used by ICIC to determine eligibility for the Inner City 100 program and list. If you meet the initial qualifying criteria, we will request that you submit further materials to verify your submitted information and secure your position as a finalist for the award. Winning companies are selected based on ICIC analysis.
**Based on ICIC’s definition of “inner city”